Best for Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Dry, and Combination
– Finely Milled Powders: Blurs lines and pores for a smoother, soft-focus look.
– Porcelain Flower Extract: Thai flower derivative that visibly brightens and moisturizes skin.
– Glossy Oil: Lightweight moisturizing oil that reflects and adds light where you need it.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is free of parabens, sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free.
What else you need to know: Inspired by social media filters, Charlotte created this to be a confidence glow filter. It can be used as a tinted primer, under foundation, mixed with foundation, or as a highlighter on high points of the face. The light-as-air formula moisturizes for up to 24 hours while smoothing and visibly brightening skin for a radiant finish.
Research Results: In a survey of 300 women tested over 1 week:
– 100% agree skin looks glowing
– 99% agree skin looks more youthful
– 96% agree it gives skin a real-like filter effect