Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Pores, Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight serum
Scent: Smells like a sweet blend of cherry and sunkissed fig
– Niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine.
– Barbados Cherry (Acerola): Every one of these tropical cherries is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange.
– Australian Lemon Myrtle and Witch Hazel Water: Helps reduce oil and refine pores.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan.
What Else You Need to Know: Fat Water is a toner and serum in one: pores look smaller, skin looks clearer, dark spots are less visible, and skin tone and texture evens out over time. It is oil-free and controls shine immediately and all day. Its unique thick texture absorbs instantly and hydrates for skin that appears smooth, plump, and replenished.
Clinical Results: In a clinical and consumer study on 54 women, after 1 week of use:
– 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling fresh
– 94% of users agree it absorbs quickly
– 94% of users agree it purifies and softens skin
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand’s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.