Skin Type: Normal and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
– Vitamin C: Visibly brightens and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Vitamin E: Softens skin and fights free radicals.
– Squalane: Locks in moisture to hydrate and soften skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This serum visibly boosts radiance and defends against free radicals known to cause early visible signs of aging. With a 10 percent concentration of vitamin C, the formula is effective and safe, even for sensitive skin. It’s also lightweight and non-comedogenic, and it won’t leave you feeling sticky or greasy.
Clinical Results: In a consumer-perception study with 45 participants, after 10 days:
– 93% said skin looked brighter and more radiant
– 98% said the product did not irritate their skin
– 91% said the formula felt non-sticky and had no bad smell